Pre-purchase French property surveys and building advice

For more information about Ian Morris FRICS visit www.French-Surveys.com

Saturday 9 January 2010

Two new houses with problems.

Its not just old houses that have problems. Next week I have appointments to inspect two newly built houses, one on the deparment of Aude and one in Gard, where problems in the construction are known to exist. In each case I have been asked by the English buyers to assist at the "handover" procedure: At the very least I anticipate I will be asked to produce "snagging lists", in French, and I will probably have to go back again later to make sure the remedial works have been carried out properly. This is a service I am asked to provide on a fairly regular basis in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Areas covered